- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Claire Redwood is the “data controller”. This means that Claire Redwood determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
- We will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
We may collect personal details from you when you visit our website/make a purchase/contact us such as but not limited to your name, address, email address so we can send you your invoice and goods or deal with your enquiry. We do not share your personal details with anyone else or third parties except PayPal, our accountant for the purposes of completing annual financial returns and 3rd party cookies analysing this Website. PayPal do not share your payment details with us.
We will keep your personal data for as long as we need it for the purposes set out above, and so this period will vary depending on your interactions with us. For example, where you have made a purchase with us, we will keep a record of your details for the period necessary for invoicing, tax purposes.
If you send an email to us using our contact form and you add your contact details (name, email address) then we store this information for the purpose of answering your enquiry; Information collected automatically, using cookies and other tracking technologies (e.g. which pages you viewed and whether you clicked on a link). We may also collect information about the device you use to access our Site;
We may also keep a record of correspondence with you (for example if you have made a complaint about our service) for as long as is necessary to protect us from a legal claim. Where we no longer have a need to keep your information, we will delete it.
Personal data is used for security purposes, to investigate fraud and where necessary to protect ourselves and third parties.
Data that is collected automatically
- To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content, navigation and includes information such as number of visits to the website and which pages are clicked on.
- we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access– the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct– the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase– the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data– the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability– the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object– the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via the contact form on this website.
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Third party cookies
A browser cookie is only tracked within the specific browser, so if you open a different browser and completes an action, it will not be tracked.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website and how it is accessed. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about our website use by means of cookies informing us which pages are viewed most, which gives us valuable information to help improve our website.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Claire Redwood to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
|Type of Cookie||Purpose|
|Strictly necessary cookies||These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.|
|Analytical/performance cookies||They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.|
|Functionality cookies||These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).|